I got nominated for a Liebster Award!!
That’s pretty awesome. I’ve only been writing for maybe one month. So, it’s nice to be recognized by a fellow blogger. By the way, that blogger is https://endandbeginnings.wordpress.com. I humongus THANK YOU!!!
I urge you to check K.T. out. She’s a good, thoughtful writer!! Give her a follow!!
Make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you and include the Liebster Award sticker in the post.
Nominate 5-10 other bloggers and notify them of this in one of their posts.
All nominated bloggers are to have less than 200 followers.
Answer the 10 questions posed by your nominator and create 10 different questions for your nominees to answer. Or, you can repeat the same questions.
Copy these rules into your post.
Questions given to me by K.T.
- Which is your favorite movie? – I have a host of favorite movies. Anchorman tops that list.
- What are you afraid of the most? – Fear is not of God. I can’t say I’m afraid of anything necessarily. However, I do not like large bodies of water.
- Are you a religious person? Not so much religious as I believe in Jesus. He is my Lord and Savior. I’ll shout that to the roof tops for the rest of my life.
- Have you ever loved someone romantically? – I most certainly have.
- What do you like having for breakfast? – Eggs and cheese, Smoked Sausage, Hash Browns, Pancakes. IHOP baby!!
- Would you like to have yourself as a friend? Of course! Funny, smart, caring, a host of other good qualities. Why not?
- What did you want to be when you were 5 years old? – I believe I wanted to be in the NBA. When I was 13 I was going to marry T-Boz from TLC and be a professional Sports Lawyer.
- One thing about yourself you’d like to change? – I’d lose 60 pounds.
- If you could visit any country in the world, which would you visit and why? Italy!! All of the beauty could keep me enthralled. The culture. The food. I would visit in a heartbeat.
- What is your favorite ice cream flavor and why? Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough because it is….
- Have you ever tried online dating? How was the experience? – Nope. I have met two once very good friends online blackplanet.com though.
I nominate the following bloggers. Please check them out.
My questions to you:
- What’s your favorite song?
- Have you visited another country? If so, then where?
- If you could live anywhere on Earth, then where would you live?
- What’s your favorite food?
- What’s your favorite blog that you’ve written?
- What’s your favorite book?
- If there was a movie about your life, then who would you want to direct it?
- A follow up – What actor would you pick to play you?
- Sky Diving, Cliff Jumping, Squirrel Suit – Which one would you pick and why?
- What’s your favorite TV show?
Have fun guys!!