Life is FULL of awkward moments. Trust me, I’ve had plenty. Sometimes they are little things, and other times they are borderline offensive. Unintentionally of course. Whatever the case, if you live long enough, then you will undoubtedly have a moment that makes you want to crawl in a hole.
Well…. chin up ole chap! We all have them. It’s just pay of living, and usually we can look back and laugh on it later. Some instances anyway.
The following list of awkward moments have actually happened to me. Or, I know someone that lived it. So, here are my Top 10 Awkward Moments.
10) Asking a girl out, being rejected, and finding out they are dating someone else the next day.
9) Asking a woman when she’s due only to find out she’s not actually pregnant.
8) Seeing someone wave at you and responding in kind only to find out they were waving at another person behind you.
7) The person that sits right next to you in public. I mean practically in your lap. Yes, this is a stranger.
6) Hearing someone say they can sing in church, and that person gets a solo. You then find out they really aren’t that good at singing. Make a joyful noise huh?
5) A loud burp escaped and a cute girl turns around with a look of disgust.
4) Immediately tripping up the stairs in front of said cute girl. Having your cousin laugh at you the entire time.
3) Hearing co-workers argue and getting dragged in the middle of it.
2) Mistaking someone for a person you know.
1) Walking out of the bathroom with TP on the bottom of your shoe.
Those are my top 10! In no particular order might I add. Feel free to add to the list!
2 Comments Add yours
“He’s Still Alive Bishop”…
-Unnamed Football Player from University that just changed mascot name
“Sit Down…Sit Down…Sit Down”
-Leader of a Jurisdiction
LikeLiked by 1 person
Lol… something is wrong with you.