Well, I was nominated for another award!
It’s so incredibly awesome to know that a fellow blogger appreciates your writing. Not only the writing but the content you produce. You guys know I hit some heavy subjects, but discussion is essential to understanding. As bloggers, we share our stories, have our views, and write from our hearts. To be recognized for doing that is rewarding. Shout out to Laura over at Riddle from the Middle. I encourage you to check her blog out. She details some interesting topics, and the words flow like water.
1. Announce the award with a post and link the blogger who nominated you.
2. Include the featured image on your blog post.
3. Nominate 10 bloggers (or as many as you can think of) and link your awardees in the post.
4. List 7 things you love about yourself (eg. appearance, personality, achievements, etc.).
5. Describe yourself in a positive manner. Don’t use negative connotations.
What I Like About Me
- My Calves – I don’t mean for this to sound vain, but I absolutely dig my calves. Even before I lifted weights, my calves had definition. Thus, I have dubbed them the sexiest pat of my body
- My Style – I love my sense of style. I’m your classic Ralph Lauren guy, but I love vibrant colors and wild patterns. I can attribute some of my fashion sense to my mom who taught me the importance of fashion.
- My Writing – I don’t think I’m Hemmingway, but I surprise myself when I go back and read old posts. The way words are put together catches me off guard at times. I didn’t even know I could write poetry until I started my blog. I don’t take credit for this. God gets all the praise, honor, and glory.
- My Confidence – I remember how I was when my self-confidence was low. I’m thankful to have confidence in my abilities because I know what it’s like for someone to try and take it. Again, I praise God for this.
- My Musicianship – I love the fact that I play the organ. Being a musician is awesome. The ability to zone everyone out and focus on your instrument is almost second to none. I listen to music in a way that casual music lovers wouldn’t. And it’s all because I’m a musician.
- My Cooking Skills – I didn’t know I could really get down in the kitchen until I moved out. It turns out I’m alright in there. My favorite thing to make is any variation of pasta. And again, I praise the Lord for his blessings!
- My Relationship with God – I cherish this more than I can truly express. He is the reason why I’ve made it this far. Life could have been significantly different for me. I can’t go into detail, but I will say that God is Good!
Miranda Sings Nominees:
These are some blogs that I am following. Each blogger has their own niche and story to tell. All of them are worth checking out.
To the bloggers – The nomination is nothing more than recognition of your talent. There is no obligation to accept. Just know you are appreciated.
[Image Credit Fanpop]